EV02 8 CELL BIKE BATTERY
TWENTY YEARS OF POWERSPORT EXPERIENCE AND THREE YEARS MANUAFACTURER WARRANTY
The 8 Cell EVO2 is our most popular battery by a large margin simply because it fits the most vehicles in the powersports world.
The 8 Cell EVO2 will work with everything from 450cc MX bikes to 1000cc multi-cylinder motorcycles. This battery is robust, impact resistant, water resistant, and has more starting punch than 90% of all the powersports lead-acid batteries available.
Most motorcycles in this range use an OEM battery that weighs up to 11lbs. The 8 Cell EVO2 batteries weigh 1.7lbs. That is a weight savings of more than 9lbs
If your powersports vehicle has modified motor, additional electrical accessories, or operates in extreme conditions then we would recommend upgrading to the 12 Cell EVO2 for added durability. There is no special charger required, but periodic balance charging the 8 Cell EVO2 with our Ballistic Performance Components BMS charger will greatly extend the life of the battery.
Please consult our application guide to find the correct application for your bike.
- Dimensions (Metric): 114mm (L) x 61mm (W) x 112mm (H)
- Dimensions (Standard): 4.5" (L) x 2.5" (W) x 4.25" (H)
- Negative Terminal Location: Right
- Weight: 768 grams (1.7 lbs.)
- Voltage (Charged): 13.6V
- Amperage: 4.6 Amps/Hour
- Lead Acid Equivalent Amperage: 15 Pb-eq/Ah
- Burst Cranking Amps: 275amps
- Operating Environment: -18°C (0°F) to 60°C (140°F)
- Typical Applications: 1000cc and under multi-cylinder motorcycles and 550cc and under singles cylinder dirt bikes, scooters, and ATVs.